background

.:mamayin papabear:.

.:mamayin papabear:.

.:mamayinpapabear:.

.:mamayinpapabear:.
~forever love~

Thursday, February 19, 2009

very unusual.......

















..........because,

InsyaAllah..this is my first and the last husband that i have in life...
i used to cheat on him...what a stupid me...
it all started when he does not paying any attention to me on the first year we were married...

lack of love but he gave his full responsibilities.. but i don't want that..i want love and attention..
i have been pampered since i was baby from my family because i am the youngest ..
Unlike him..he has a hushed family (till now)...
Then, my friends started to boycott me.. I didnt realize at first place because they had reproach about me behind..until i found out in m6's email.. Sorry m6 if you read this..
but she'd be the only person that did not mentioned any 'sorry' sampaila peristiwa dalam surau tu pon dia tak cakap apa2 dan masih mempertahankan yang tindakan dia tu betul.. like dia rasa kalau cakap, aku tak dapat terima la.. macam2 lagi la.. kalau masuk bulan 7 ni....genap 2 tahun la peristiwa ni berlaku..forget about it.. sebab sekarang pun kami lebih rapat daripada dulu..
Semua yang buruk tu ada hikmah....Allah telah menyusun yang sebaik-sebaiknya untuk kita...

Alhamdulillah later than the confession have made, my husband and i tried/try/tries to change..orang putih kate, turn over the new leaf...

now, im counting the day to my 2nd anniversary - this coming 16 March..

Dear Cik Abang,

like you always said - i dedicate my life to you till death do us apart...
sweet lol!!!

Love,

Cik Ayang. :')

No comments: